Friday, February 9, 2007

My sweet newly completed guitar project

Well, I haven't posted any random bloggery for a while, so I figured it was time to get on that. With all of the blogging guitar-related blogs, I decided it was time to tell you about my guitar project. I modified my Fender telecaster, beginning with a custom-installed B-bender from Charlie McVay.
Great for steel-guitar sounds, and other crazy note bending effects. I then added Fender custom shop pickups, which I custom wired with a 4-way switch to achieve series and parallel configuration (basically, to get 4 different tones instead of the standard 3). I also installed a custom neck from here. I bolted up the neck yesterday (with the help of a friend) and it is SMOKIN'. You may not be interested, but that's a chance I'm willing to take.

No comments: